Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I Am Poetry

I am lovable and magnanimous to people because I've been through a lot in my life and i know what they're going through.

I wonder when i deliver my baby son (Tanner) if i will still be in this horrible predicament that I'm in right now living where i am.

I hear voices telling to just stick through it and make the best of what is here right now.

I see pathetic and deceiving people come in and out of my life.

I want to be with my boyfriend and finish up my credits for school and not live somewhere where i cant stand to be.

I am lovable and magnanimous to people because I've been through a lot in my life and I know what they're going through.


I pretend that i am happy when all i want to do is cry my eyes out.

I feel like i have no one to talk to and this feeling is way overwhelming.

I touch my pictures of my boyfriend who means the world to me and I imagine that he is with me and we are getting through this together.

I worry about what my son and I will do if they try and make me stay at this home.

I cry at night knowing that I'm trapped in this place and I don't have anyone who loves me around.

I am lovable and magnanimous to people because I've been through a lot in my life and i know what they're going through.


I understand that my boyfriend will always be there for our baby son Tanner.

I say that I won't have to go through this pain much longer but time is passing me by.

I dream to be back with my boyfriend and closer to my family.

I try to be confident and stick with it but it's really hard when you're in a situation I'm in.

I hope god or someone will rescue me from all this stuff i have to deal with.

I am lovable and magnanimous because I've been through a lot in my life and i know what they're going through.

No comments:

Post a Comment